T's & C's
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Hey New Boo! Thank you so much for shopping with Slayer Boutique. Please read below to ensure you are aware of your rights when shopping with us and when purchasing products from our site.
Ordering from this web site signifies your agreement to comply and therefor be bound to these terms and conditions between Slayer Boutique- ABN 51406245300 (we,us, our or Slayer Boutique) and you.
Slayer Boutique cannot be held liable and takes no responsibility for the following;
- All information expressed on this website is of a general nature and does not take into consideration your personal circumstances, financial situations or objectives
- You are expressly responsible for ensuring the products sold on this website meet your requirements
- You acknowledge that all information on this website has no guarantees or warranties and from time to time may contain mistakes and inaccuracies for which we cannot be held responsible for legally or otherwise.
- All materials relating to Slayer Boutique including but not limited to:
- business information
- design and layout
- process's on this page are owned by us. It is strictly prohibited to copy, publish, reproduce any of these materials without our written consent. Doing so may result in legal action against you.
You must complete purchases in full with accurate details at purchase time to ensure orders arrive to you at the right address and on time. From time to time further details may be requested to ensure accuracy of your order.
Slayer Boutique does not accept responsibility and cannot be held liable for orders filled out with the wrong details or incorrect delivery instructions. These will be resent to the customer at their own expense.
All prices on this website are in Australian dollars and include GST. We reserve the right to vary the prices displayed online and without notice to you.
Payment security and methods
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Our website is setup through Shopify which uses Stripe for Shopify. Stripe is an SSL protocol that encrypts your information into codes so that you information is kept secure while being transmitted via the internet. The amazing thing about using Shopify is that they have teams dedicated to this stuff all day long so you and I can get on with the important stuff....mainly online shopping. Key strategies to protect your identity, personal information and credit card details are Secure Socket Layers certificates (SSL), email encryption, firewalls and anti-virus everything.
Please note we do not store your payment details.
Slayer Boutique accepts payments via credit card (visa/Mastercard) and Paypal.
To put it into perspective how secure this is; Google trusts Shopify, and we trust them both!
Use & disclosure of your personal info
Personal information is given to us (Slayer Boutique) buy you (Babe of a customer) voluntarily. We respect your rights to use our website as a guest. However if you wanna be our Forever Frannnnd.
We promise to only use your personal info for the following reasons;
- to process and finalise orders made using the website
- to assist shopify in further securing and ensure flawless function of the site
- any research requirements we may need to further Slayer Boutique's success
- to improve customer service and asses orders
We promise to only use information that could be used to identify an individual for the following reasons;
- to communicate any promotional offers or sales that we may have
- to assist the functioning of our website and or business
- where the law requires us to do so or authorises us to
- where you have given explicit consent for us to do so
- to improve customer service and asses orders
We promise to never ask for the following information from you;
- Criminal convictions;
- Health and or Sexuality;
- Racial or Ethnic Origin; or
- Political, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations
We promise NOT to sell, distribute, rent, licence,disclose ,share or pass on your private information to any scum bag third party asking for or offering to buy it from us. We my even write them an angry email totally in caps, cause ain't no body got time for that! Ugghh No Spam, No problems! We do, however share it with those who are contracted to us to keep the information confidential whether subject to a statute or a scheme which imposes similar restrictions to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) regarding the handling of personal information.
Commercial websites use ‘cookies’, which are pieces of information that websites send to the browser and are kept in the computer hard-drive. Cookies make using the Website easier by storing information about your preferences on the Website. It ensures your experience at Slayer Boutique will be more personalised but at no time will cookies help to personally identify you.
If the only cookies you enjoy are full of calories, we totally understand. You can turn off the less delicious cookies in your security settings. Just be warned this may alter your online experience with us.
We recommend signing up to shopify pay which will make your online shopping experience a breeze. Details about your shopify Pay account can be found here https://pay.shopify.com/
Shopping via this website binds you to the above terms and conditions. Buy shopping with us you are agreeing to receive information via email relating to but not limited to; sales, marketing, product info, promo's, special offers and the occasional period where we will ask you for dating advice. If at any point you are concerned that we have become like a bad online date and are stalking the shit out of you a) Sorry girl, my horoscope said I would have stage 5 clinger like tendencies this month and b) email us at info@slayerboutique with Unsubscribe in the subject line and we will try our best to not take it personally and promise to talk to our therapist about our issues asap.
The laws of Australia and New South Wales govern all Ts & Cs, and your use of this website.
If you are getting a Spidey Sense that we have breached any laws set out to protect the heck out of your information, you can inquire further at the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. This is a different office to where Commissioner Jim Gordon works and they request that we stop sending them requests for Batman to come and personally investigate any claims. But we do encourage you to try because we are invested in a romantic outcome for someone!
P.O BOX A192, Arncliffe, NSW 2205